Friday, June 10, 2011

Holiday... yahooo!!!! Malacca and Perhentian Island...

I have spent my June holidays in a very relaxing and wonderful way...

FIRST ~~~~ i stopped by at the historical heritage site- Malacca.. on my way back from Kuala Lumpur..
                      had a slow walk with my mentor, Mr Mah..and of coz..the wonderful food there which are
                      not to be missed.





NEXT~~
And spent 3 days 2 nights with my friend Faizal at a beautiful Island.. Perhentian Island... swimming with the sea turtle.. sharks.. and all the beautiful fish at the open sea..  amazed by the beauty of nature and underwater world.... an unforgettable June 2011... love my life!!! ^^



it's all about us... Faizal and Me
to a beautiful Island of paradise... :)




i've gone wild with the sea and the beach.. i miss the island now.... :)


beautiful beach..and the water is so clear... who can resist it?????

my snorkelling mates and i were chasing and swimming with the sea turtle at the open sea... wild n free!!!

swam with the sharks at the sea.. i opened my arms widely to attract the shark... what was i thinking?? a bit crazy... but it's a great experience that i will nvr forget!!!! :)

swimming with a school of fish... so wonderful..
at that moment.. i really wish i was a mermaid.. :)


the photo that i love the most.. with me on the top of the coral..
i will nvr forget..


thanks to my snorkelling and diving master Matt for taking all the wonderful underwater photos with his camera...

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.... i truly believe it!!!!  ;)


4 comments:

  1. Nice photos! U look gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your Blog while seaching for some info. So your students read this as well? Really cool. I'm sure u r the most popular teacher around. Blog more la..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos ! You are very brave !

    ReplyDelete