Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tht's how happy i am now... :)

Despite of being called by someone SELFISH BITCH...saying i bad mouth him..  i still continue to move on...coz i'm just sharing my stories..hmm.. thinking of writing a book some more whr i can publish his emails and SMSes or something.. :)
I forgive him.. well, almost everytime... maybe simply becoz i've seen thru him too much.. and when he scolded me.. i just remained quite calm.. surprisingly.. i didnt cry like i used to be.. maybe becoz.. i;ve cried too much for him... since 1999..well, it's really a long long time.. tht's how much i loved him...:)

to all my beloved friends... don't worry about me... i'm really peaceful and stronger than before.. my life is getting better and better.. love it so much!! i'm going to live my life like it's going to end tomorrow... i have said whatever i have to ...to everyone.. I LOVE YOU... YOU ... and YOU.. especially YOU...

tht's how happy i am now...
                                                        see me SMILE.. ^^

1 comment: