Sunday, March 27, 2011

WHAT A BUSSSSSYYYYY WEEK I HAD!!!

harlooo...
well.. first of all i would like to congratzzz all my 2010 SPM candidates for all the wonderful reseults u got.. for those who excel... keep it up... and for those who have not satistisfied.. well. ..move on then.. SPM is not everything.. life still has a lot of things for u to explore and excel.. dun give up so easily ok... :)

next event.. it was the 2011 School Campfire for this Batch Form 5 students.. and of coz it's our show time too... some teachers and i had been busying preparing a dance..hahah.. funny i know... Cha Cha and Waltz...surpirsingly.. Boss allowed this intimate dance... well.. i love my boss and my school even more now.. hhahaha..


with my dancing partner, Mr Yip


Three ShangHai Ladies... :)
the dancing team...

my boss spent almost 10K for the firework performance on the campfire night... lucky my students..

with my form 5 girls.. whom are taught by me since they were in Form 1.. love them so much!!!

under the hot sun..waiting for instruction...pity ..


finally... the tent is up..hahaha


with all my pretty colleagues... :)



working on the murderer for the game "CSI"..


overnight at school.. quite tired..but fun !!


last day of campfire... gonna miss them all..:)

we are ready to perfom!!!! See Ya!!
 what can i say then... The Night was wonderful... The Dance was wonderful... the Firework was wonderful.. The students were wonderful... hmmm.... finally i can rest now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment